Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thankful Thursdays - My music

Thankful Thursday -- I'm thankful for music that inspires me and lightens my mood.  My workout playlist is getting longer each day, but here is a small glimpse into what makes my workouts happy - (yes, some of them are embarrassing)

  • Enrique Iglesias/Pitbull - I like it
  • Enrique Iglesias - Tonight
  • Pitbull - The Anthem
  • Color Me Bad - All for Love
  • Ace of base - The Sign
  • PM Dawn - Set a drift on Memory
  • All American Rejects - Move Along
  • Fanny Lu - No te Pide Flores
  • Mana - Mar Y Arena
  • Juan Luis Guerra - Bilirubina
  • Celia Cruz - Rie, llora
  • The Decemberists - The Sporting Life
  • Don Omar - Danza Kuduro
  • K'naan - Remix of wavin' Flag (the world cup theme)
  • Adell - Remix of rollin in the deep
  • some black eyed peas
  • some carlos vives
  • I have some madona, some britney, some emenem, some JT ...
  • some more salsa music (can you tell latin dance music is awesome work-out music for me? ) lol
  • i can't remember what else off the top of my head but it's 90's skating rink hip-hop, latin dance, some current hip-hop.  
I really need to re-do my playlist.  I need some new (to me) music on there.  But i'm grateful that what I do have keeps me movin'

No comments:

Post a Comment