Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Friday, October 7, 2011

30 days

i know it's Friday -- but i'm too excited to wait for "workout Wednesday"!!!

========Fitness Test 30 days ago========
1.  20 minutes on the treadmill to see how far i could go: 1.3 miles ( I mostly jogged small intervals between 4.5 and 4.0, stopping to walk 6 or 7 times) -- Not even on the chart -- below very poor
2 . 1 minute timed test (sit-ups): 19 - "fair" on the chart
3.  1 minute timed test (modified pushups): 20 - poor
4.  max i can leg press once: 240lbs - poor
5.  Max I can bench press once: 105lbs - poor
6.  % body fat: 39.9% - very poor

3 goals I set for the month:
  • lose inches all around but especially in neck and waist
  • feel more energy and healthier
  • jog 1.5 miles only stopping at the very least twice. 
==========30 days later========
Fitness Test Today
weight: -14 pounds

1.  1.5 miles: 19.17 minutes (between a 5.5 and 5.0 jog, slowing down to a slow 4.0 jog twice for 30 seconds)
2 . 1 minute timed test (sit-ups): 37 - "Excellent" on the chart - 18 more than last time
3a.  1 minute timed test (modified pushups): 45 - "Superior"  - 25 more than last time
3b. 1 minute timed test (regular "guy" push-ups): 25 - "excellent" --25 more than last time
4.  max i can leg press once: 260lbs - "good" (20 pounds more)
5.  Max I can bench press once: 115lbs - "fair" (10 pounds more)
6.  % body fat: 33% - "poor" (-6%)
7. Chest measurement: (-2 inches)
8. waist measurement: (-1.25 inches)
9. Hips measurement:  (-1.25 inches)
10. Arm measurement: (-.25 inches)
11. Thigh measurement: (-1.5 inches)

we set our new goals on Wednesday.  I'm ridiculously excited and proud of myself!  


No comments:

Post a Comment