Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Thursday, October 13, 2011

TT - Richard

I am thankful for Richard.  I have a partner who is kind and helpful and over the course of the weekend will have a new address. :)  He officially moves all in this weekend.  Yesterday was a perfect example of why I am grateful.  we had three activities and I worked a little late.  Jacinta had volleyball, my brother had a family dinner, and Olivia had soccer.  The ball started rolling at 2:30 when I got a call from Olivia's coach saying yesterday was "picture day" during practice for soccer.  Olivia was going home with her good friend (and soccer team mate) from school and they would go to practice together and then I would pick her up from practice.  She's packed her soccer bag, and I was going to drop it off to her after school when I went to pick up Jacinta.  So to get a call  25 minutes before i was supposed to be at school was a little unnerving.  I ran upstairs grabbed her jersey, shorts,bow, and purple uniform socks and shoved them into the bag. Then, 4:30 - Richard stopped off to get a birthday gift on his way home from work. He then took Jacinta to practice at 6:30 while I left to stop by Walgreens and then meet Olivia at practice to fix her hair before pictures. Meanwhile, volleyball practice finishes and Richard and Jacinta go to the restaurant (I'd emailed my mom our orders) to meet for my brother's birthday.  Pictures finish and Olivia and I leave soccer about 15 minutes early to meet them.   By this time it's 8PM.  We finish dinner and are home by 9 and get the girls to bed.

Our days are usually not this hectic, but I am grateful I have someone to tag-team with that I trust when they are.  My family is amazing -- and has always been there when I needed them. For so long, they have been a huge help, but it's nice to have a partner in crime :)  I'm looking forward to this new adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment