Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Techie Tuesday -- Cozi

I have become an avid Cozi fan. (Cozi.com)

This is an amazing tool.  I LOVE lists.  I make lists for everything.  to-Do lists, shopping lists, christmas lists, packing lists, chore lists for the kids, I'm a list-a-holic.  And with the girls getting more and more into activities we have to have a way that we ALL know whats  going on.

When is Faith Formation (CCD) class?  Soccer practice? Volleyball? when are Richard's days off?  When are the games? What weekends are the girls at their dads?

Cozi solves this all for us.  It's an online calendar that only people you give access to can access it.  It has a mobil component that gives you a way to add and see stuff on your calendar and lists from your phone.  It will send you text reminders, and email reminders.

Each Sunday, the girls, Richard, and I get an email with our weekly calendar.  For the important stuff, like our dentist appointments today, i set it up to send text reminders.  It can synch with your outlook and google calendars too.  it's a lifesaver.    You should try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment