A few days ago I talked about my need to give up control and be still, to give my worries over to God and let him help me with the issues surrounding the girls and their Dad. It is amazing the peace that comes from this mindset and these realizations that it's not for ME to power through, not for ME to try to deal with on my own. Putting this into practice is really hard for me, but it's becoming easier. And this lesson that I had to learn in that area, has started to grow into other areas I have been stressing about. Over and over again during my reading and studying, I have come across verses that jump out ad re-inforce this. Isaiah 45:2-3 says:
I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you hidden treasures, riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God of Israel, who summons you by name.

No comments:
Post a Comment