Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Some days ...

As moms we have those super mom days where the world is all right and we can accomplish everything.  As my kids get older, the less I have to do for them.  it's a little bit of sadness mingled with gragratitude that they are growing up so quickly.

On this morning they were awesome.  We left the house early with plenty of time.  They got up, got it all done and when I asked Jacinta if she wanted help with her hair she said no.  So after completing her hair, she knocked on the bathroom door and showed me.  It looked great (from the front) so I turned to finish my own hair and she went to go have cereal.  We gathered up and rushed off.  It wasn't until she was exiting the car in the circle drive at school for drop off that I actually saw the back of her hair.  Needless to say, you can tell she did it on her own.  She was so proud of it, so I am too. But next time I might offer to "smooth it out" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment