Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm amazed

Last night I started a new class called NextLevel.  Basically, it's a class that is supposed to take you to whatever the next fitness level is for you.  If you are a beginner (which I still feel like) then the next level is a step above that.  If you are way advanced, then your nextlevel is advanced+.

So last night we took a fitness test to determine our starting point.  Maybe it's because i'm going to start my period or maybe it's just that i'm tired, but last night I felt like I did the first day I started training 9 weeks ago.  The run was really difficult and I felt like after doing personal training this long, I should be better.  

So this morning I went into my session feeling really down about it.  Today was the next 30 day testing.  we did the physical fitness part of the test, but I have to wait until next week to take measurements so I'll post those next time.

In the mean time check this out:
This is me July 2011

This is Sept 26th - after 3 weeks of Personal training:

This is October after 5 weeks: (crappy pic, i know)

And this is me today after 9 weeks:

It doesn't seem like much but to me this is so huge! I shaved almost 2 minutes off my mile and a half run time today (after the last 30 day test).

The first time I did push-ups, I did 20 push-ups on my knees.  today I did 35 regular push-up in a minute.
I did 19 sit-ups the first day, today I did 44 in a minute.
I have to remind myself that even though I may not be where I want, I have come so far.    

3 comments:

  1. I am SO proud of you! And I'm equally proud that you're posting personal pics like this. You are inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am proud of you, too! Keep it up, Ronnie, you are doing an awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome progress! It's exciting to read about how much you can do now. I look forward to reading what you can do in 9 more weeks. :)

    ReplyDelete